[rhos-list] novaclient issue

Matthias Runge mrunge at redhat.com
Tue Jun 25 12:12:01 UTC 2013

On 25/06/13 13:21, Lutz Christoph wrote:
> Hello!
>
> This is from a just completed Grizzly install, version 2013.1.1-4.el6ost.
>
> Right after I log into Dashboard, I get this:
>

>   KeyError at /project/
>
> 'tenant_usage'

Hey Lutz,

could you please explain a bit more, how you installed your OpenStack
deployment as well? ... is it a multi-node environment? SELinux enforcing?

By any chance, is your Dashboard host able to connect to the nova host,
given by keystone catalog (Service compute)?

What about nova usage? Does that work for you? (Since the failing call
is hard-coded in novaclient) and I'm not aware of anybody else seeing
this issue.

Best regards,
Matthias