[rhos-list] quantum net-create throws 403 forbidden error

Lars Kellogg-Stedman lars at redhat.com
Fri Oct 11 15:25:13 UTC 2013

On Fri, Oct 11, 2013 at 11:07:28AM -0400, Xin Zhao wrote:
> The credential file is the same, and there is nothing in the logs.
>
> BTW, I may misunderstand the doc, do I also need to configure identity
> service, message broker
>  and plugin on both the network host and compute nodes ?

You only need to run a single instance of these services, but you do
need to make sure that your configuration points to the correct host.
If you're installing RHOS using packstack this should all be taken
care of for you.

If you're not installing RHOS using packstack, you may want to try
that first; documentation on using packstack for deploying RHOS is
available here:

  https://access.redhat.com/site/documentation/en-US/Red_Hat_OpenStack/3/html/Getting_Started_Guide/part-Deploying_OS_using_PackStack.html

This is a largely automated process that can configure a multi-node
OpenStack environment.

--
Lars Kellogg-Stedman <lars at redhat.com>