[rhos-list] Cannot create/modify projects: no default role Member

Lodgen, Brad Brad.Lodgen at centurylink.com
Tue Jul 8 23:33:20 UTC 2014

Thanks for the response. Local_settings was set to:

OPENSTACK_KEYSTONE_DEFAULT_ROLE = "Member"

I confirmed admin role was "_member_", so I edited the file with the appropriate role. Now, the issue still occurs (red Error message pops up), but the error no longer shows up in the keystone log, just this:

2014-07-08 18:30:28.765 12802 INFO access [-] x.x.x.x - - [08/Jul/2014:23:30:28 +0000] "GET http://x.x.x.x:35357/v2.0/OS-KSADM/roles HTTP/1.0" 200 418

Is there another log I should check out?