[rhos-list] open pack file: error

Perry Myers pmyers at redhat.com
Wed Mar 4 22:04:49 UTC 2015

Comment inline, but please keep rhos-list in the email cc list. I've
noticed that your mailer is removing it each time you reply.

On 03/04/2015 04:59 PM, Stephen Drotar wrote:
> also,
>
> Trying to setup dns from this https://access.redhat.com/solutions/40683
> is that updated for 6.5

I don't know. I know about RHEL OSP/OpenStack stuff, but that article is
about bind which is a core RHEL component.

Dave (cc'd) might know if it was updated for the latest versions of RHEL
6. You could ask via formal support channels though (might be a quicker
response time than asking volunteer based list).

Perry