[rhos-list] OSP

Perry Myers pmyers at redhat.com
Mon Mar 16 13:55:26 UTC 2015

On 03/16/2015 09:44 AM, Stephen wrote:
> Is the OSP installer production ready?

RHEL OSP Installer (which is based on Foreman) for RHEL OSP 6 is fully
supported. We are moving away from that, though, for RHEL OSP 7 release.
But for OSP 6, you can use it and it is supported.

> I could not find the download for this.

Reach out to support, they should be able to help you get access to the
repositories via your subscription.

> I should have asked... Can I extend physical hard drive storage even after OSP has been installed completely on separate hdd?

I don't see why not.

> Can the OSP installer break down which nodes I want on each machine?

To a limited extent, yes.