[Strimzi] Accessing Kafka from the outside of Kubernetes/OpenShift

Tom Llewelyn tllewely at redhat.com
Wed Jun 6 08:09:00 UTC 2018

Hi List

I am currently working with a customer who are looking at using Kafka on OpenShift for future production workloads but $SUBJECT is currently one of their main sticking points.

I notice that this is listed as a roadmap item without any specific timeframe or notes.  Has there been any discussion as yet on the possible mechanisms for enabling external access or does anyone on the list have ideas about how we might best approach this today?

Kind regards

Tom

Tom Llewelyn
Senior Architect, Emerging Technology Practice
Red Hat EMEA
tom.llewelyn at redhat.com     M: +44 7467 330818 <tel:+44-7467-330818>