[Strimzi] RC1 of Strimzi 0.4.0 available

Paolo Patierno ppatiern at redhat.com
Mon May 14 11:10:31 UTC 2018

Hi,

I kicked the tyres mainly with focus on new enhanced configuration and
resources (cpu and memory) on both minikube and minishift.
I opened the following issue related to requests :
https://github.com/strimzi/strimzi/issues/436
Probably we want to fix this one before the release and I can work on that.

Wdyt ?

Thanks,
Paolo.

On Sun, May 13, 2018 at 2:16 PM, Jakub Scholz <jakub at scholz.cz> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> The Release Candidate 1 for the first Strimzi 0.4.0 is now available.
>
> If you are interested have a look at the release candidate and give us
> your feedback:
> https://github.com/strimzi/strimzi/releases/tag/0.4.0-rc1
>
> Thanks & Regards
> Jakub

PAOLO PATIERNO

PRINCIPAL SOFTWARE ENGINEER, MESSAGING & IOT

Red Hat

<https://www.redhat.com/>
<https://red.ht/sig>
<https://redhat.com/summit>