[Strimzi] Multiple namespace AMQ

Jakub Scholz jakub at scholz.cz
Wed Jan 30 09:34:00 UTC 2019

I would perhaps just add one more thing ... if you replace the RoleBindings
in the installation files with ClusterRoleBindings, you will not need to
change the RBAC for every new namespace. You will just need to modify the
namespaces (support for listening automatically in all namespaces is in
progress: https://github.com/strimzi/strimzi-kafka-operator/pull/1261) in
the deployment - that should not require cluster-admin rights. But that of
course means that you will give the operator access to your whole cluster.
So it is a bit trade-off between security and user comfort. I'm afraid it
is sometimes hard to combine everything ... user-friendliness, security,
features into single package.

Thanks & Regards
Jakub