[Strimzi] Kafka brokers won't start

Csenge Virág Maruzsi csenge.maruzsi at cloudera.com
Mon Jul 22 14:23:25 UTC 2019

Thank you very much for the answer and help!
I only asked if this has something to do with Strimzi, because before
installing it, I manually installed Zookeeper and Kafka brokers, and they
worked just fine and did not have such problem.
Can you maybe think of any configuration that I did but Strimzi does not
like?

Thanks.
Csenge