[Strimzi] AMQ Streams recommandations

Jakub Scholz jakub at scholz.cz
Wed Mar 6 17:50:35 UTC 2019

Hi,

For AMQ Streams it is best to go through the Red Hat support channels ;-).

But in general, it depends a bit what you have available and where do you
run your Kubernetes / OpenShift cluster. It is always a bit individual. You
should use block storage - if you are in public cloud, things like Amazon
EBS work quite well, on premise you can use for example local storage using
the Local Persistent Volumes.

Thanks & Regards
Jakub