[Strimzi] Strimzi-0.13 on Openshift-4.2 issue

Paolo Patierno ppatiern at redhat.com
Mon Sep 9 07:38:59 UTC 2019

Hi Kevin,
can you give a little bit of more information?
How did you install the Strimzi cluster operator? From the Operator Hub? or
oc applying the YAML files?
Is it running and you get this error later or when you try to deploy it?

Thanks,
Paolo.

On Mon, Sep 9, 2019 at 8:53 AM Kevin Tran <kevintvh at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> We have Strimzi-0.13 installed on Openshift-4.2 and getting below error:
>
> Danger alert:Failed: install strategy failed: Deployment
> transpower/strimzi-cluster-operator does not have rolling update strategy
> enabled
>
> Please advice.
>
> Thanks,
> Kevin.

Paolo Patierno

Principal Software Engineer, Messaging & IoT

Red Hat <https://www.redhat.com/>
<https://red.ht/sig>
<https://redhat.com/summit>