[Strimzi] 0.14.0 RC3 of Strimzi Kafka Operators and Strimzi Bridge

Jakub Scholz jakub at scholz.cz
Thu Sep 26 20:21:59 UTC 2019

*Reminder: This mailing list is moving to CNCF. Please join the Users
mailing list <https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-strimzi-users> or the Dev
mailing list
<https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-strimzi-dev> on https://lists.cncf.io
<https://lists.cncf.io/>.*

We prepared RC3 of Strimzi Kafka Operators and Strimzi Bridge. The main
changes since RC2 in the operators include:
* Updated dependencies due to CVEs (jackson-databind library)
* Properly passing JWKS refresh and expiration intervals in OAuth
configuration
* Respecting the HTTP port configuration in Strimzi bridge
* Using the right default container images for TLS sidecars
* Other improvements to Maven build, Docs and system tests

The main changes since RC2 in the bridge include:
* Added logging of the bridge version on startup
* Minor bug fixes

For more details and the upgrade procedure, go to: https://github.com/
strimzi/strimzi-kafka-operator/releases/tag/0.14.0-rc3 and
https://github.com/strimzi/strimzi-kafka-bridge/releases/tag/0.14.0-rc3

Unless we found some more serious issues, we will release 0.14.0 during the
weekend.

Jakub