[Strimzi] Kafka image

Jakub Scholz jakub at scholz.cz
Wed Apr 1 18:57:34 UTC 2020

Hi Shabeer,

I think it depends on you. Both options should IMHO lead to the same
outcome. It is long time since I used the ALTERNATE_BASE feature. So I do
not remember the details anymore. But I think the directory can be anywhere.

Also please keep in mind that the base image is not freely interchangeable
- so you need to test it whether what you need to do actually works or not.

Thanks & Regards
Jakub