[Strimzi] Kafka image

Jakub Scholz jakub at scholz.cz
Fri Apr 17 17:59:05 UTC 2020

For which version of Strimzi are you building it? This error normally
suggests that an image for this version is missing in one of the
environment variables. In the Deployment you attached, I can see most of
them. But I do not see the one for Mirror Maker 2. I also see the versions
with some weird empty line in between and wonder if that is just something
random in how the file was attached or whether this can cause some issues.

Overall I would say that:
* if you are on Strimzi 0.17, you are definitely missing the Mirror MAker 2
variable:
https://github.com/strimzi/strimzi-kafka-operator/blob/a5a3089d1dfd7d0341e335944e14ba38c2a2f857/install/cluster-operator/050-Deployment-strimzi-cluster-operator.yaml#L58
* If you are on some older version, it might have some issues reading the
env vars due to the formatting.

Thanks & Regards
Jakub