[Talkingtech] Redhat|Money20/20 USA-2018-Attendees-info

Janet Lane janetl at narodnam.com
Mon Oct 1 14:30:06 UTC 2018

Hi,

We wanted to check if you would you be interested in Money20/20 USA - 2018
Attendees contact list to increase prospect flow at your booth - Product
launch - Brand awareness - increase Sales - Annual marketing etc.

The list-includes: - Contact name, Company name, job title, Business Email
address, phone number and Mailing address etc.

Let me know your interest, so I can share more details.

Best Regards,

Janet lane

Event Coordinator

PS : If you have any other list requirements that we can service may be
based on the target job titles, industries, countries, Event attendee list,
Technology install base, you sell into.

If you don't want to include yourself in our mailing list, please reply back
"No thanks" in a subject line