[UBI] RELIABLE ACCESS TO FUND YOUR PROJECTS VIA BG| SBLC| LC| DLC | BD

Aasim sathya Kalita broker.asimita at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 11:57:05 UTC 2021

Dear Sir/Ma

   We are looking for projects to fund via financial instrument ( BGs /
SBLCs / LCs / DLCs / BDs / MTN)

We can fund hospitals, hotels, power plants, real estate development, smart
cities, airport, seaport, mining, refineries, and others

Euro/USD 1,000,000.00 ñ Euro/USD 5,000,000,000.00

As for the project locations, all countries worldwide with the exception of
armed conflict zones and countries listed on the United Nations Security
Council Sanctions List are acceptable.

Send project summary for our review qualifying and acceptance,

Regards
Aasim Kalita

For further inquiries:
Name: Aasim Kalita
E-mail: broker.asimlitasathya at gmail.com <pgs.leaseadvisory at gmail.com>
Skype ID: broker.asimlita

NOTE: WE DO NOT PROVIDE LOAN OR FINANCE FUNDING.. WE ONLY LEASE
BG'S,SBL'S,MTN'S,DLC'S,LC'S TO GET YOU A LOAN