[UBI] MJBizCon Leads

marry.annausa121 at gmail.com marry.annausa121 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 17:16:05 UTC 2022

Hi,

Any updates for previous email which I sent?

Just pick the number that describes best of your response.

1. Send Expense and Counts.

2. I'm not interested.

Best Regards,

Marry Anna - Marketing Analyst

Our Services: Email Campaign | Data Appending | Technology and All/B2B
Target Based Criteria Leads | Exhibitors List | Event Attendees Details
Appending | Reverse Data Appending | Contact List Building