utrace git repository issues?

Roland McGrath roland at redhat.com
Tue Jan 29 01:29:51 UTC 2008

Sorry about that.  The fedoraproject.org server setup has morphed several
times since I last looked.  Noone seems to use my GIT repo, they just use
the patches, so they haven't complained and I hadn't noticed that where
I've been pushing every day stopped being accessible anywhere.

You can now use:

	git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/frob/utrace.git/

The branch names are the same, but HEAD points to utrace-ptrace-compat so
you'll get the tree you want by default.

Note that it's likely that soon I will reorganize the branches as part of
the new integration work.  I might or might not continue from the same GIT
history after that.  So if you use GIT to fork your own branch off of mine,
then you might have to rebase it later.

Thanks,
Roland