utracer CVS

Bruno Abinader bruno.abinader at openbossa.org
Thu Jun 5 02:56:17 UTC 2008

Hi,

On Wed, May 28, 2008 at 4:52 PM, Chris Moller <cmoller at redhat.com> wrote:
> I just uploaded the current snapshot of utracer to cvs.ges.redhat.com  You
> can snag it with:
>
>   cvs -d :ext:cvs.ges.redhat.com:/cvs/cvsfiles co utracer

The contents of this CVS repository is different from the one inside
frysk-utrace, so I have a question: Which of these is the "master"
branch? This or the frysk-utrace one?

ps: I can see you are working on a GUI for udb, and it looks pretty promising!

[]s

--
Bruno de Oliveira Abinader
Mobile Linux Software (MLS) / Instituto Nokia de Tecnologia (INdT)