utrace branched for 2.6.26

Roland McGrath roland at redhat.com
Tue Jul 15 02:42:22 UTC 2008

Well, no sooner did I say it wasn't time yet, the upstream tip got a flood
of changes after 2.6.26 to make them diverge.

The 2.6.26/ patches and 2.6.26/* GIT branches have the code I've just been
talking about, and that's the version on which I did the testing I spoke
about.

The 2.6-current/ patches and main {ptrace-cleanup,tracehook,utrace}
branches are now rebased to the post-2.6.26 upstream tip.

I hope that the tracehook patch series will not need to change any more at
this point.  The rebasing of a new utrace series on top of 2.6.26/tracehook
is always trivial.

Thanks,
Roland