Two test cases

Denys Vlasenko dvlasenk at redhat.com
Fri Dec 12 17:59:54 UTC 2008

On Thu, 2008-12-11 at 12:10 -0500, Elena Zannoni wrote:
> Could you please give Wenji credit in the changelog.

Of course.

I just added this testcase under the name step-simple,
it carries the following banner:

/* Simple test whether PTRACE_SINGLESTEP stops at all.

   Based on testcase by Wenji Huang <wenji.huang AT oracle.com>

   This software is provided 'as-is', without any express or implied
   warranty.  In no event will the authors be held liable for any damages
   arising from the use of this software.

   Permission is granted to anyone to use this software for any purpose,
   including commercial applications, and to alter it and redistribute it
   freely.
*/

If you want it changed, plase let me know.

> Also, is there a way he could start doing checkins too?
> Of course after approval.

I guess this is a question to Roland?
--
vda