A recommendation from a friend

Bohman Cole bohcole at rediffmail.com
Fri Aug 14 13:13:26 UTC 2009

Good Day,

We wish to notify you again that you were listed as a beneficiary to
the total sum of 6,000,000.00 GBP (Six Million British Pounds) in the
codicil and last testament of the deceased. (Name now withheld since
this is our second letter to you).

We contacted you because you bear the surname identity and therefore
can present you as the beneficiary to the inheritance.
We therefore reckoned that you could receive these funds as you are
qualified by your name identity. All the legal papers will be processed
upon your acceptance.
Upon your acceptance of this deal, we request that you kindly forward
to us your letter of acceptance, your current telephone and fax numbers
and a forwarding address to enable us file necessary LEGAL documents in
your name at our high court probate division for the release of the
fund in question.
Contact me immediately so that we can get this done.
Kind regards,
Mr.Bohman Cole

---------
A user has sent this message from BarackObama.com. The sender's name, email address, subject and message have not been verified.