[virt-tools-list] Error:cannot find guest domain win7-64 (after typing:virt-viewer win7-64)

Allen Qiu my1stbox at 163.com
Tue Sep 23 05:00:32 UTC 2014

Hi all,
I was told by the admin that there are four virtual machines on the remote RHEL:
      win7-64                        shut off
 -     server1                        shut off
 -     win2003                        shut off
 -     win7-64-1                      shut off
Why couldn't I start one of them by typing: virt-viewer win7-64 ?

Regards!
                               Allen Chiu

2014-09-23

Allen Qiu