[zanata-devel] A note on ReviewNinja

Sean Flanigan sflaniga at redhat.com
Fri May 29 04:05:09 UTC 2015

We're mainly using ReviewNinja to get notifications, *not* to manage the
review process.  (The way it manages "issues" doesn't work for our
setup: https://github.com/reviewninja/review.ninja/issues/902)

If you connect your GitHub account to ReviewNinja, it can email you when
new pull requests are created, or existing pull requests are updated (eg
new commits).

At this stage, no-one's changing our pull request review process.

PS If you haven't got it, you should try David's greasemonkey script for
managing checkbox items in review comments:
http://userscripts-mirror.org/scripts/show/455500

--
Sean Flanigan

Principal Software Engineer