[almighty] CLI Documentation

Konrad Kleine kkleine at redhat.com
Mon Aug 15 12:42:43 UTC 2016

Hi Thomas,

I think that most of the CLI programs are self-explanatory in one was or
another, yet most of them still have man pages or some form of online
documentation.

IMHO, no matter what format the documentation would be like, it should be
possible to learn more about the program without having it installed or
available to play with somewhere. Makes sense?

Regards,
Konrad

Konrad Kleine

Software Engineer