[almighty] Preparation for Sprint Planning 2

Michael Kleinhenz kleinhenz at redhat.com
Tue Dec 20 16:58:53 UTC 2016

Hi Owners, Team,

we had the Planning 1 today, thanks for staying so long this time.

Based on the accepted stories, I prepared the working document for
tomorrows SP2 meetings. Story owners, please review your stories and
prepare a suggested task list in this document:

https://docs.google.com/a/redhat.com/document/d/1-n63MfvNfQA09tVoqIIJ7Q8CyWeXOlFjxTWGbmFdk9c/edit?usp=sharing

You can use the existing task lists as an example. Please do not
create GitHub issues yet. We will do that after SP2 when the task list
is sgreed by the team(s).

See you tomorrow in the SP2s..

Thanks,
Michael

--
Michael Kleinhenz
Principal Software Engineer

Red Hat Deutschland GmbH
Werner-von-Siemens-Ring 14
85630 Grasbrunn
Germany

RED HAT | TRIED. TESTED. TRUSTED.
Red Hat GmbH, www.de.redhat.com,
Registered seat: Grasbrunn, Commercial register: Amtsgericht München,
HRB 153243,
Managing Directors: Paul Argiry, Charles Cachera, Michael Cunningham,
Michael O'Neill