[almighty] stuck devdoc build on ci.centos

Max Rydahl Andersen manderse at redhat.com
Wed Nov 2 10:34:31 UTC 2016

okey, removed stuff that got builds stuck and now hitting the "wall"
that jenkins apparently don't have a git user setup thus it cannot do a
git push [1].

I have a new build running at [2] that does not change git author info
to see if that helps.

Any pointers on how to do this on ci.centos.org would be great!

Thanks,
Max

[1]: https://ci.centos.org/job/devtools-almighty-devdoc-build-master/9/
[2]: https://ci.centos.org/job/devtools-almighty-devdoc-build-master/10/

> >> Can you help by killing this job and then I'll see when it starts
>>> tomorrow if I can figure out why it get stuck before it is git
>>> pushing the result.
>>
>> I've cleared that out, and the next job has run through.
>
> Thanks - it got stuck again, but this time I ran it in
> `/usr/bin/timeout` so it would kill itself.
>
> No idea why, but it is the same place when running `git log`
>
> ```
> + git log -n1
> WARNING: terminal is not fully functional
> ```
>
> Now rerunning without that all since it was there for information
> only.
>
> But any idea why it would get stuck on that ?
>
> /max
> http://about.me/maxandersen

/max
http://about.me/maxandersen