[almighty] PopulateCommonTypes

Aslak Knutsen aslak at redhat.com
Mon Nov 7 15:42:38 UTC 2016

Because PopulateCommonTypes is unrelated to a 'clean base install'.

It's only in there, in general, to simplify deployment for the 'online
hosted v' for now.

The idea is that the 'normal' migration should work and not break someone's
installation if they ran the server with
ALM_POPULATE_COMMONTYPES=false ./bin/alm

In PopulateCommonTypes we generally 'migrate' the WITs by forcefully
setting the content etc on all items in DB. If a user had aded their own, a
migration would break their setup,

-aslak-