[almighty] Preparations and Task Definitions for SP2

Michael Kleinhenz kleinhenz at redhat.com
Wed Nov 9 07:05:59 UTC 2016

Hi Pranav, Hari, Konrad,

we have the SP2s this afternoon. As discussed, please prepare your
owned stories for the task breakdowns there. Please use this document:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-n63MfvNfQA09tVoqIIJ7Q8CyWeXOlFjxTWGbmFdk9c/edit#

I've seen that some stories were already added to the old tasks
document. Please use the new document above for the work so we don't
mix up old stuff from last sprint by accident. I copied the work
already done from the old document to the new.

And please be reminded that this document is ONLY a "whiteboard"
intended for the SP2 meeting so that yeveryone can see all stories and
all tasks on one screen. The document is not intended to be used after
SP2 but all tasks broken down in the meeting should be entered into
GitHub asap after SP2.

Thanks, and see you later on the SP2..

-- Michael

--
Michael Kleinhenz
Principal Software Engineer

Red Hat Deutschland GmbH
Werner-von-Siemens-Ring 14
85630 Grasbrunn
Germany

RED HAT | TRIED. TESTED. TRUSTED.
Red Hat GmbH, www.de.redhat.com,
Registered seat: Grasbrunn, Commercial register: Amtsgericht München,
HRB 153243,
Managing Directors: Paul Argiry, Charles Cachera, Michael Cunningham,
Michael O'Neill