[almighty] Portfolio backlogs vs Product backlogs?

Michael Kleinhenz kleinhenz at redhat.com
Thu Nov 10 10:50:38 UTC 2016

Right, but in order to make that actually usable, we will also need
iterations on the same level as the "program backlog". A backlog
without a way to actually work on the items in the backlog makes no
sense.

--
Michael Kleinhenz
Principal Software Engineer

Red Hat Deutschland GmbH
Werner-von-Siemens-Ring 14
85630 Grasbrunn
Germany

RED HAT | TRIED. TESTED. TRUSTED.
Red Hat GmbH, www.de.redhat.com,
Registered seat: Grasbrunn, Commercial register: Amtsgericht München,
HRB 153243,
Managing Directors: Paul Argiry, Charles Cachera, Michael Cunningham,
Michael O'Neill