[almighty] devdoc builds not on ci.centos.org and other updates

Max Rydahl Andersen manderse at redhat.com
Fri Nov 11 06:57:57 UTC 2016

Hi,

TL;DR: devdoc now built on ci.centos.org and PR build changed name away
from `default`

## devdoc

After more struggling than necessary I'm happy to say that
devdoc.almighty.io is now built via ci.centos.org.

As a nice sideffect devdoc is now possible to build purely with docker -
no need to manually install any ruby gems.

Just do:

```
cd almighty-devdoc
docker build -t almighty-devdoc-builder .
sh serve.sh
```

Now open browser at http://0.0.0.0:4000 and you have site. If you have
live reload plugin installed you will even
get automatic updates on changes, but otherwise just press Refresh to
see changes.

## PR build name

ci.centos.org was configured to just set PR status to `default`, I've
now updated that so it says `ci.centos.org PR build`
instead.

I've updated devdoc, core and ui to have that new name as required check
rather than `default` - thus everything should be as
it always been.

If not, let me know :)

/max
http://about.me/maxandersen