[almighty] Subdomains and Model

Todd Mancini tmancini at redhat.com
Mon Nov 28 14:18:02 UTC 2016

It is very similar to GitHub, although GitHub feels like it treats Orgs and
Users very differently, whereas we'll be treating them much more similar.
Maybe it's just a GitHub UX issue, but a User should be able to manage
their projects the same way an Org manages their projects (including
managing contributors, etc.)