[almighty] Testing with Firefox on the CI

Max Rydahl Andersen manderse at redhat.com
Tue Oct 18 07:33:55 UTC 2016

My guess is ci centos haven't done much visual testing of their builds
yet, but xvfb + and the jenkins plugin
(https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Xvfb+Plugin) is what I
normally used. Historically its been hard to ensure it works on all
jenkins instances due to missing X being available. Especially when
docker is involved.

Calling it directly from a makefile I reckon is doable too thus
I think the fastest way to do this is to simply do a PR and see what
happens.
If it works - great, if not - then we got questions and PR for KB and
team to help out with.

/max