[almighty] Starting a thread - how to best simulate a user login in ALMighty UI for test purposes?

Michael Kleinhenz kleinhenz at redhat.com
Thu Oct 27 13:28:39 UTC 2016

Can we mock the GitHub AuthN? It's just oAuth, right?

On Thu, Oct 27, 2016 at 3:08 PM, Leonard Dimaggio <ldimaggi at redhat.com>
wrote:

> Hey everyone,
>
> I wanted to get input from people on the best way to mock/simulate a login
> to ALMighty for testing. We currently use a fake login for these tests (
> https://github.com/almighty/almighty-ui/tree/master/src/
> tests/work-item/work-item-list) - but we also want to be able to automate
> the testing of actual logins.
>
> Please reply all with ideas - suggestions, etc.
>
> Thanks!,
> Len D.
>

> --
> Len DiMaggio (ldimaggi at redhat.com)
> JBoss by Red Hat
> 314 Littleton Road
> Westford, MA 01886  USA
> tel:  978.392.3179
> cell: 781.472.9912
> http://www.redhat.com
> http://community.jboss.org/people/ldimaggio

Michael Kleinhenz
Principal Software Engineer

Red Hat Deutschland GmbH
Werner-von-Siemens-Ring 14
85630 Grasbrunn
Germany

RED HAT | TRIED. TESTED. TRUSTED.
Red Hat GmbH, www.de.redhat.com,
Registered seat: Grasbrunn, Commercial register: Amtsgericht München, HRB
153243,
Managing Directors: Paul Argiry, Charles Cachera, Michael Cunningham,
Michael O'Neill