[almighty] Login Workflow

Max Rydahl Andersen manderse at redhat.com
Thu Sep 1 07:53:35 UTC 2016

Thanks Josephine for posting here - good to get this work available and
archived on the mailing list.

I've added a few comments on the UI designs - more questions than
answers though ;)

One thought I had seeing these and other designs - is there a way in
invision where you as the designer
could give a small comment or some context of the page/design ?

*some* of it I grok, but in many cases I'm not sure what the page is
actually showing/highlighting -
wether it is a concrete multi step proposal or one where multiple
options to discuss are listed...

result is - i'm not sure what i'm commenting or wether my comments are
even sensible for it ;)

/max

> Hi,
>
> I made a revision of the Login workflow based on conversation this
> morning
> with a few folks. I just wanted to share with more people and make
> sure we
> are not missing anything for the September version.
>
> Not too sure about the audience here. But the basic context is that,
> for
> September, we will only allow users to login with GitHub account and
> everyone will only see one project - which is ALMighty backlog and
> sprints.
>
> Here is the workflow in InVision. Please leave your questions/comments
> there after you turn the Comments on.
> https://redhat.invisionapp.com/share/E4893PCXS#/184278666_UI_Workflow_V5
>
> If you want to zoom in and out more easily, you can download the PNG
> here:
> https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8Kpb4FsPn_fVTZlVkpyT0o2c3c
>
> Thank you in advance for your input!
>
> --