[almighty] almighty-jobs merge policy

Pavol Pitonak ppitonak at redhat.com
Thu Sep 1 10:46:55 UTC 2016

Hi,

I agree with Aslak that whole commit history is relevant. Squash forces you
to decompose the problem into multiple smaller steps if you want to have
meaningful history.

No matter what your opinion is, IMHO this kind of changes should be
discussed in team *before* applying changes to Github repo.

Regards,
Pavol