[almighty] almighty-jobs merge policy

Aslak Knutsen aslak at redhat.com
Thu Sep 1 11:36:38 UTC 2016

> No matter what your opinion is, IMHO this kind of changes should be
> discussed in team *before* applying changes to Github repo.

The best way to discuss code is to have some code to discuss. A Review can
happen at any time during the codes lifetime; just a rough idea to a
polished feature. Regardless of which lifecycle you Review in, the process
is similar; Here is Code, comment comment comment, change change comment
change change...

A PR can be used in my different ways; A Notification of Work In Progress,
Tracking Work in Progress, Idea/approach sharing, Move change upstream
etc.. GitHub has only really thought about the "Move Change upstream" part,
GitLab is including the "Work In Progress" part as well.

-aslak-