[almighty] Login Workflow

Josephine Qian joqian at redhat.com
Thu Sep 1 14:06:30 UTC 2016

Hi,

Thanks for the feedback. Please look at this updated version here:
https://redhat.invisionapp.com/share/8K8FFFIEC#/185564523_Login_Workflow_V6
The login workflow is all covered in this page, so there is no need to
navigate to other pages:) @Max

@Max, we are trying to get feedback about the workflow this time. In the
past we showed a lot of concrete designs but this time it'd make more sense
if we focus on the where users navigate to and what pages they will go thru
in order to login. There won't be much design work around login, but it is
hugely important to make sure users are able to login and do that easily.