[almighty] Code review integration

Aslak Knutsen aslak at redhat.com
Mon Sep 19 00:11:35 UTC 2016

Don't listen to Todd, his answering in his sleep... :)

The main reason we moved to Reviewable was to keep track of 'unanswered'
comments during large reviews. I'm not seeing 100% how the new GitHub
review fixes this, but, the new GitHub Review definitely has nicer reviews
than before and with generally smaller pull requests I think we should be
able to use it with no problem.

My take would be; Let's try GitHub Review for a while and see if it works
for what we need. If not, we can move back to Reviewable later.

-aslak-