[almighty] Possible logging solutions

Aslak Knutsen aslak at redhat.com
Tue Sep 20 16:05:39 UTC 2016

This is something that should be provided as a general feature of OpenShift.

alm currently has a very low need for a central logging solution at this
point in time, but will require it later. I would hold off to check when
OpenShift can deliver something in this space before we deploy our own.
alm could be a good chance for the OpenShift solution to beta test on a
real application, assuming that is only a month or two out.

-aslak-