[almighty] new contributor

Alexey Kazakov alkazako at redhat.com
Tue Sep 20 22:22:49 UTC 2016

BTW, I like the idea of labelling issues/tasks which can be a good start
for new contributors. For example like goa "helpwanted" labelled issues
in github -
https://github.com/goadesign/goa/issues?q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aopen+label%3A%22help+wanted%22

Such labels could be very helpful for new contributes.

Thanks.