[almighty] new contributor

Travis Brown tkbrown at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 04:44:24 UTC 2016

I read the docs today, and it's hard to understand the full scope of
ALMighty based on what is out there right now. I will start reading the
code tomorrow, which may help. Is there any other high-level documentation
available?

Also I am new to Go so I'd appreciate any direction towards good resources
to review once I complete the golang tour. I have a Java/C++ background so
it all makes sense so far but I'd be especially interested in the
non-obvious lessons that experienced Go developers share (e.g., Go
opinions, blogs, book, podcasts, youtube, etc.)

Thanks, Travis