[almighty] Monorepo

Pete Muir pmuir at redhat.com
Thu Sep 22 09:34:36 UTC 2016

I agree with Thomas - this should be a practical decision, not a
philosophical one - whatever is most convenient, right now. This is
also one thing where I don't think consistency really matters too
much. I'd also suggest that continually iterating on the structure is
a good idea - what works for the team today (i.e. getting the project
going) could be very different from 6 months time (e.g. onboarding
contributors).