[almighty] github merge option for almighty-core

Pavol Pitonak ppitonak at redhat.com
Thu Sep 22 13:23:17 UTC 2016

AFAIK if you allow merge commits in Github repo, the merge button will
always create a merge commit, even if you rebase and squash your commits in
PR.

If you want to keep history reasonable linear and also keep important part
of history in PR, you cannot use merge button in Github UI but you need to
merge PRs manually from CLI.

Regards,
Pavol