[almighty] Multitenancy

Todd Mancini tmancini at redhat.com
Thu Sep 22 22:37:22 UTC 2016

It's not clear to me what URLs have to do with multi-tenancy. The VSTS
approach (which is actually one "org" per FQDN, but with infinite
projects per org) was chosen for technical reasons, not product
management ones.

So, do you have a technical preference?

The GitHub model seems to work well. But since we also plan to handle
enterprise SSO (via SAML, for example), the Gmail model also works well
(as far as PM is concerned). I'm not married to particular URL schemes.

Sent from my phone, so anticipate hilarious autocorrectsFrom: Max
Rydahl Andersen