[almighty] Possible states in "system.state" field in a work item type

Shoubhik Bose shbose at redhat.com
Fri Sep 23 07:22:11 UTC 2016

Hi,
I would like to propose a change in the work item type fields.

Currently the "system.state" field is enum of [ "new", "in progress",
"resolved", "closed" ]
but github has "open" .

We do not have a login/layer to map the issue states to an alm issue state
yet so we should change "system.state" to an enum of [ "new", "open" , "in
progress", "resolved", "closed" ]

We do not have a logic/layer or any task planned as such yet.

Short term: I need to add the "open" state so that my demo works on Tuesday.

Long term: We need to discuss how to map , or whether we should have a
superset of states from Jira+Github.

Thanks,
Shoubhik