[almighty] User Experience for Almighty

Adam Jolicoeur ajolicoe at redhat.com
Fri Sep 23 13:44:03 UTC 2016

Good Morning (or Afternoon or Evening),

As a follow up to the F2F last week, the UXD Team (specifically Monica and I) have created an almighty-ux repo on GitHub under almighty/almighty-ux. We will be tracking issues there, as well as Sprint milestones and work items that correspond to UI development efforts. If there are discussion items that anyone would like to post (other than on this mailing list), you can create an issue under this repo, with the label ‘discussion’. We’ll monitor what is posted and prioritize as necessary.

Regarding wireframes/mockups and other documentation, a UX directory has been added to the almighty-devdoc repo. Any information will also be displayed on devdoc.almighty.io <http://devdoc.almighty.io/> under ‘ux designs <http://devdoc.almighty.io/ux/ux-overview.html>’. Feel free to visit this area for design references and information. Many times, it will just be links to our InVision prototypes, but we will also include (in the future) persona information, research and notes.

Any questions? Let us know!

Thanks!
Adam Jolicoeur

Adam J. Jolicoeur