[almighty] Mailing list usage (was Re: (no subject))

Baiju Muthukadan bmuthuka at redhat.com
Fri Sep 23 17:03:06 UTC 2016

Hi Monica,

I am sending this mail to you directly with CC to ALMighty public
mailing list. I am glad to see that you are actively participating in
the public mailing list discussions. BTW, "public" means this list is
accessible to the entire world to see and join.

I noticed is that, you are replying to mail digests. It would be
better, if you can reply to individual mails.
To receive every mail, you can change the option from here: