[almighty] Multitenancy

Andrew Lee Rubinger alr at redhat.com
Tue Sep 27 13:30:36 UTC 2016

I think we're intermingling concepts. :)

To circle this back to multitenancy: yes, anytime a work item is
persisted/updated, it should be available to all users system-wide.

Transactional integrity does not appear to be a requirement from PM, so
something eventually-consistent will do.  This means that we take an
optimistic approach to subsequent updates and prioritize performance over
ACID compliance.

Whether that change is pushed to the UI or simply available at the next
request is out-of-scope for 6-months requirements from PM.

S,
ALR