[almighty] [Planner] [Important] Demo moved!

Michael Kleinhenz kleinhenz at redhat.com
Fri Jan 27 20:10:15 UTC 2017

Hi Team,

because of the Brnon meeting next week, we decided to move the demo to
Tue, Feb 7th at 2pm CET. At that time we will also have a more
in-depth review with the leads and PO that goes beyond the last demos.
So be prepared to go a bit deeper into the implementation and prepare
for questions by PO! I'll send a new invitation when I got the
participant list.

Good thing is that this means we have a bit more time to complete the
sprint. Bad thing is, each day we add is one day less in the next
sprint.

The Planning is still scheduled for next Friday. This means the
Planning is actually before the demo this time. Sorry for the
confusion, but this is the best way of dealing with the situation.

But: PLEASE don't count on the extra days, we still have a bit to go
for this sprint, so keep pushing. We're doing really great and we
don't want to waste our track record :-) So again, let the team know
any risks or blockers that we have in the daily!

Thanks,
Michael

--
Michael Kleinhenz
Principal Software Engineer

Red Hat Deutschland GmbH
Werner-von-Siemens-Ring 14
85630 Grasbrunn
Germany

RED HAT | TRIED. TESTED. TRUSTED.
Red Hat GmbH, www.de.redhat.com,
Registered seat: Grasbrunn, Commercial register: Amtsgericht München,
HRB 153243,
Managing Directors: Paul Argiry, Charles Cachera, Michael Cunningham,
Michael O'Neill